March 22, 2007

Art of Living?

Yes.

Are you sure it’ll work?

Absolutely. Let’s start. Breathe in.

*Sniff*

No. Take a deep breath.

How deep?

Deeper than Thought. Breathe in your whole world.

Are you sure it’ll work?

Absolutely. On the count of three, breathe in. 1…2…

My whole world?

Yes…1…2…

But I’d suffocate.

No you won’t. Do you trust me?

I don’t know. Could we do this tomorrow?

We? WE are not going to do this. YOU are.

Alright. I’ll do it.

Be careful. 1…2…3…Breathe in.

*Inhale*

Good. Now, breathe out. How do you feel?

I feel like going home.

Which one?

The one with tin walls.

Interesting. See, it’s already working.

What’s working?

The Art of Living.

Can we cut the proprietary crap out please?

Alright. Let’s switch to Yoga. Close your eyes and…

I’m serious.

I’m sorry. But I’m only trying to help.

What do I do?

When nothing works, just ask yourself.

But isn't that exactly what I'm doing?

4 comments:

The Parish said...

O boy.... U bored or something?

duende said...

i recommend swimming. breathe in. gurgle. float. drown. breathe out. :)

phish said...

with suffocation it starts and thus it ends. inevitability. and we strive for perfection in the little time we have.

Anonymous said...

I bill nat stand far this crap... what you pupil think??
...Cut it.. Sir... Book.
Bat Book??
Rapidex English Speaking Course...
.. you really should change background colors.. this one numbs the eyes.. and mine are supposedly pretty numbed.. I am sure Bausch AND Lomb is paying you a shite load but for us poor folk who have to depend on the stolen glasses of the darzi...